Thursday, October 21, 2004

There's a hella big game going on tonite. Yeap! The biggest rivalry in sports history! Game 7 Yankees vs. Red Sox at the Yankees stadium. Boston came back from a 3-0 loss. Tonight will be their chance to redefine history and pay back for years of misery. Did somebody say curse? I'm skeptical, but with Boston.

I've been mucking around with Jons inventory these days. Made some pics (shown below) using his digital camera and Mac. I'm pretty satisfied with them. Hopefully I can work on a couple more while I'm here; I've already decided my next project will be scenic shots I'll be taking on the hills of Palo Verdes. =)



++ Jimmy Eat World – Futures ++ I haven't yet heard of their new album, but I'm going to get it and hopefully make it to their concert next week. Oh, and for those who don't have a clue, they're an emo band.

I can't wait until tomorrow morning. Body surfing appointment 7-9am this morning was canceled because of the damn rain. You just wait monster waves, I'm coming!! Did I just taunt the ocean?!!

Erik.

No comments: