Monday, May 31, 2004

Good Evening Shanghai. I'm back.

Spent most of today whizzing around downtown. I'm going to be honest here, but Shanghai (and most probably the rest of China) is a boring place for a recently graduated student from America just like me. Yes, this city is rapidly growing and incredibly dynamic but my future in this city is definitely not in the next 5 or so years. I don't have the experience to be boss, and neither do I have the expertise to be a professional here.
I'm trying really hard not to be bias here, but Hong Kong is so much more than Shanghai. As much as Shanghai is under heavy development to become the next asian metropolitan, its people are lacking. The typical Chinese still lacks culture, respect, education and free-thinking. I believe all that can only be developed in time. And I believe that may probably be the reason why I feel I am starting to dislike it here. I do, however, believe it is only in this type of market where you can make unreal profits from.

+++ ??? Demo Collection Volume 1 - Favorites +++ This is a must get CD. I love it.

Erik.

No comments: