Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just spent the last 30mins reading old entries on my blog. I've written 192 entries over the last 2 and a half years. Haha, I'm embarassed to say that I have plenty of typos and grammatical errors within them. My apologies to all my readers.

+++ Thievery Corporation - Mirror Conspiracy +++ One classic downtempo album.

I found the 'Mae - Destination: Beautiful' album here in NYC. I was so happy. I've been searching for that album for a while already. Only in NYC I can find all sorts of less mainstream and underground music. The album was everything I want and more. The lyrics are sooo worth checking out, its definitely my cup of tea.

The NBA playoffs are really starting to get pretty exciting. All the series are tied 2-2. Lakers vs. Spurs, Timberwolves vs. Kings, Nets vs. Pistons, and Pacers vs. Heat. Haha, I know I'm making a bias comment but THE KINGS WILL WIN!! Although the Kings do not play the same style I used to admire 2 years ago, I will still root for them. They deserve a championship (ok fine, so do the Timberwolves...). I'm glad to be in America during this time of the year, staying or waking up early in the morning to watch the game in Asia has been driving me nuts.

Zero 7 is performing in the city on the 21st. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Erik.

No comments: