Saturday, May 22, 2004

JHU Commencement day 2004

I had a blast. Seeing old faces, getting to know a bunch of new kids..what was I thinking when I said I didn't want to come back?

Commencement went through like a breeze. Bill Cosby put up a nice funny commencement speech/act. The weather was nice. It was a nice way to end college. Great senior week to give it a final touch.

I will miss Baltimore and life at Hopkins. I proved myself at many things during my time here. Not only did I discover a huge part of who I am, I realized many things about our world and society. I probably won't choose to take the same path I once did if I had to do it all over again, but I'm glad that things turned around just fine. I'm sure all things happen for a reason.

I'm now a Hopkins Alumni. Proud to say I graduated from this academicly intensive college. Now begin the next chapter of my life...

No comments: