Thursday, April 10, 2003


I figured its been a while since I've recommended any of my recent playing on winamp Mp3's....so chek it:

~~~ Finch - What is it to burn ~~~ pretty hardcore song.....pretty angry.....i suppose those that don't enjoy heavy rock to skip this one.......I dunno, I like it a lot tho....its very powerful...its very emotional...
~~~ Port of Notes - (You are) more than paradise ~~~ Its been a while since I've listenned to them....erm....thanx btw......
~~~ Stanley Huang - Circus Monkey, Help ~~~ This dude is my rock version of david tao......I don't know anything about him other than that these songs are good...
~~~ Vines - Outtathaway! ~~~ I like grunge a lot....I think both these guyz and Nirvana both do a great job at that....
~~~ Mr. Scruff - Cheeky ~~~ Yep, downtempo....He happenned to be spinning at the chill room at a big rave I was at a long time ago...missed out on him tho...

I'd probably sound like a sick fool to you for mentioning this...but I was introduced to the term 'hot plate' a couple days ago by chuang and joe......hahha....somehow, I really like this term....its pretty gross but I think its incredibly funny.........for those that don't know what it is, its basically wrapping your face with saran wrap....and then have somebody shit on your face.....hahaha.....yeah...its disgusting....pretty good jackass stunt though.......you think its funny?? or plain sick??

Anywayz, I've been thinkin about some things I shouldn't be over the past couple days.....to get hurt or not is my next question......There aren't that many things in this world that I want and don't reach out to.......I strive to obtain what I want....and I know what I want very well........hmmmmm.....i dunno......its pretty sad....sometimes I feel like such a loser for bending my back to just hope.........I feel like all in all, i'll always stay the loser......
I'm in deep trouble....i know most well out of all people......thats how my life works, its always been that way....nothing ever works out at the same time......its either this or that.....I focus on something and I tend to lose control of the other.....

The SARS is wrecking my home!!...go away! go away!!......Leave my home alone.
I had a dream about being in HongKong last night...was pretty freaky....somehow I badly wanted to go out to do stuff on the streets.....and there were so many crowded areas I had to go through......and I was so freaked out that I would contract the disease........its crazy man.....I was freaked out all dream, cuz I knew I could contract the disease through air..or even through contaminated objects.......I didn't know what the hell was going on...but i remember myself being super consious about everything I did and everywhere I went........so pls go away VIRUS! Otherwise we'll figure out how to wipe you out!!........and definitely leave before the summer starts!

aite.
Airik.

No comments: