Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I'm happy.
This semester went by in a blink of an eye. I suppose half the reason is cuz I've had an awfully easy semester, and the other half is cuz I've made the most out of my time throughout. I feel like theres nothing better to be happenning right now...I'm satisfied, I will accept it and make the best out of it.
Two weeks of school left, two exams left. In a way, I want the school year to end..but in another, I don't want it to. I don't know what I'll be doing when its over. Hopefully something fun and exciting =) Won't be able to go home yet, so i'll be hanging around...prob in the states, maybe Vancouver?!.......
I'll be staying in school for July tho (damn chem lab 2!!).....dammit......graduating early wasn't initially part of the plan, so I'll have to suck it up.....I guess I'll get my GRE's done with then too....

~~~ Spooks - Karma Hotel ~~~ its...erhh...erh...gothic?!!......haha......its hip hop...its one of those narrated story songs.....
~~~ Royksopp - Remind Me, Eple, poor Leno ~~~ I like these guyz a lot...its dreamy german electronica......their album "Melody A.M" is awesome...
~~~ Lemon Jelly - Come ~~~ I think I mentioned lemon jelly before.....they're a very funky downtempo group..
~~~ The Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK ~~~
~~~ Morcheeba - Blindfold ~~~

Spring fair, beer garden and the whole lot is coming around this weekend....ahhhh.....i'm like anti-alcohol rite now....I think about that stufff and it reminds me to go back to the toilet bowl......I think I over did it last weekend......I did not hold back at all......hehe......although I also think I accomplished my primary goal for the nite......its awesome tho, I like heading to NYC for partying......as I always say over and over again, its all about who you're with.....the rest are only bonuses.......anyhow, yeah, will be back to update about how it ends up this weekend....

lost my voice over the weekend again,
Erik

No comments: